• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Huntsman part 2 Arachnophobia

Scribelord

Oct 26, 2019
If you want to check out part 1 I'll put a link right beneath this

However part 2 is about the new I've called Arachnophobia

the map I think should be a holdout style map however with larger mini maps instead of the smaller ones we usually get in holdout maps

The map will always go in order all throughout and to experience everything you would have to play a long 10 round length game, the order is as follows:

1.A Forest area surrounded by snow and alpine trees would be a fantastic starting area for the holdout map that's a general safe area for deployment and in the snow there could be stuff like deer being.

2.the 2nd area would have a abandoned house and in the distance is the 3rd and 4th area.

3.The Outpost beyond the small horzine city would be the 3rd map as you try getting into the city itself.

4.The 4th Area would be a small horzine city (similarly sized to the city in hostile grounds if you take out the underground sections) but covered in webs due to HuntsMan and its army of spiders breaking free and taking over the facility and the areas that you can't access that are covered in webs will open up allowing you to transition into the next areas and the area you would start in would be a helicopter pad.

5.The 5th area would be a construction site with a mine entrance nearby with things like construction materials hanging from webs and etc.

6.The 6th area would be a mine covered in Spider eggs with a couple of miner corpses, webs strung around, and etc and using a elevator you would get to the third level.

7.A 7th cave area leading from the mines would also be fantastic that has Crystal's all around it and destroyed horzine technology scattered around.

8.A gateway to the underground horzine facility could be the 8th area in the holdout map with the facility itself being in bad shape.

9.The Lobby for the Facility would be the 9th floor on the holdout map with plenty of corpses hanging in the webs and even dead zeds.

10.The Containment Area would be the 10th mini map and would have a load of zeds locked up or broken out and even zeds in webs including a Fleshpound that was killed by the HuntsMan

11.Finally the Boss arena would be the Facilities Storage Sector where the HuntsMan has made its home there.

I think the map should be in a snowy forest environment since spiders hate cold it would be a method to try containing them (which obviously fails horribly)

There will be a part 3 with new weapons and a new character I came up with.