• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design The Hive V2

KiCk3R

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Shropshire UK
Here is an official announcement.

The Hive V2 Is going to be very close for releasing.

Could possibly be before the end of this month.

Can you please write down what you want, and if i have time, i will add it.

The story behind this version of Hive, is that the action kicks in right when you start. Your team has now been sent up to clear up the infection, and bring back an Antivirus for BRAVO team who went down there earlier!

I am going to need a professional beta tester at hand, and hopefully add him/her on steam.

Please add me on jameslo30
And remind me that you wanna beta test Hive V2 with me.
Keep Watching this SPACE!

make it easier to install. I really couldn't be bothered to find out where all those files lived. A few simple folders make a huge difference
your a mapper, you should know these things. becides his readme was very understandable i believe i found it on like page 3 of the thread. I had no problem installing his map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When i did the Wave 1 Map Pack i had to learn where all the files went and so i did know.

But all my content gets stored in the map and so i only mess around with the .rom file.

I know that some files can't be stored in the .rom but i haven't come across that yet and not everyone is a mapper.

I don't expect you to go and make an installer or something like that, just a few ready made folders with the correct files in the correct folders makes installing alot easier.

Upvote 0