• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Great Forum Reorganization of 2019

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello everyone!

It was time for some spring cleaning in these forums, and what better time than now? Fans will now find the forums broken up into a few major sections:
    • Tripwire General - For all things Tripwire not directly related to a game we develop or publish
    • Tripwire First Party - Games in active development or support
    • Tripwire Third Party - Game we are actively supporting via our publishing efforts
    • Tripwire Legacy - For past games developed and published by Tripwire
    As part of this, the PC and Console KF2 news sections were merged and split away from their specific sub forums.

Our new years resolution is also to answer more posts here in the official forums so jump on in and join us! Be sure to check out the brand new Maneater (First Party) and Espire (Third Party) sections.

Also feel free to try the KF 2 and Vietnam forum styles. You can find those in the bottom left of the forums if you scroll all the way down and select style!

Last edited:
    Welcome to a new infotainment system where air conditioning controls are hidden behind 3 clicks inside the menu.
    Not gonna lie this re-organisation will make my experience in here less snappy, as now i have to enter one of the section and then take a good look in which section there's a new post, and then again look at which threads are new or have new replies.

Thanks for fixing the sort by filter :)

Upvote 0
    s5yn3t;n2329476 said:
    Welcome to a new infotainment system where air conditioning controls are hidden behind 3 clicks inside the menu.
    Not gonna lie this re-organisation will make my experience in here less snappy, as now i have to enter one of the section and then take a good look in which section there's a new post, and then again look at which threads are new or have new replies.

Thanks for fixing the sort by filter :)

I am considering some further changes on the KF 2 sub forums to make them a bit more combined and easier to view from the top level forums.

Upvote 0
    I had an idea for a weekly called Invisible Surprise. It was a random zed type gains the cloaking ability of the Stalkers. So during a match it could be invisible Flesh Pounds, or invisible Crawlers, etc.... It could be a frightening blast!

On a side note, why don't players heal themselves when they are far away (out of line of sight) from medics?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0