• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC the game says the dlc it's not owned but I own it (epic game store)

ArlZero

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 25, 2021
I ask for help since the launch day of the dlc to you (tripware) and the epic games support and no one nows how to fix this bug, what the hell you are doing ? I do not like to pay for something that did not work and no getting help for a one entire month, is this a joke?! , I try it all the recomendations reset the client, erase the cache launcher , uninstall and reinstall etc... , I was hoping the last update will fix it but surprise did not solve anything at all !!!, will you please focus in solve the problem that not allow some people to play instead of the errors of the people can play ?

P.D
if you answer this please I do not want more excuses or runaround I'm tired of lisent it or more accurate read it, I want a solution is that so much to ask ?

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    209.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    822.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    849.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    369.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
still no fix for it? same problem here i want to paly the DLC but game say i that i don´t own it. i bought it on epic as well...
We have released 2 hotfixes with entitlement issues fixes. Please make sure your game is up to date and let us know if the issue persists.

Additionally, please try the below workaround that has worked for some players.
For those on EGS that own TQ but the game says otherwise, try restarting your Epic client and if that doesn't work clear your launcher cache https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...es-c100/ls0013-game-is-unable-to-launch-a3703

If that doesn't work, the following information would be appreciated:

What platform are you playing on?
How did you purchase Maneater (base game)? We would like to know if it was retail, digital, gamepass, etc.
Where did you purchase the Truth Quest DLC? (While in game with the in game prompt, on the store page, etc)
Are you online or offline?
Please check the downloads to see if any updates are queued.
When looking at the store page, is Truth Quest displayed as purchased?
When looking at the main menu in game, does Truth Quest show as purchased?
What is your account name?

Upvote 0
What platform are you playing on? Epic Games
How did you purchase Maneater (base game)? We would like to know if it was retail, digital, gamepass, etc. digital i think. via Epic Games
Where did you purchase the Truth Quest DLC? (While in game with the in game prompt, on the store page, etc) Epic Games Launcher store page.The Game was closed
Are you online or offline? Online
Please check the downloads to see if any updates are queued. Reinstalled the game 2 Times
When looking at the store page, is Truth Quest displayed as purchased? yes
When looking at the main menu in game, does Truth Quest show as purchased? no
What is your account name? Sans3bar

Upvote 0
We have released 2 hotfixes with entitlement issues fixes. Please make sure your game is up to date and let us know if the issue persists.

Additionally, please try the below workaround that has worked for some players.
For those on EGS that own TQ but the game says otherwise, try restarting your Epic client and if that doesn't work clear your launcher cache https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...es-c100/ls0013-game-is-unable-to-launch-a3703

If that doesn't work, the following information would be appreciated:

What platform are you playing on?
How did you purchase Maneater (base game)? We would like to know if it was retail, digital, gamepass, etc.
Where did you purchase the Truth Quest DLC? (While in game with the in game prompt, on the store page, etc)
Are you online or offline?
Please check the downloads to see if any updates are queued.
When looking at the store page, is Truth Quest displayed as purchased?
When looking at the main menu in game, does Truth Quest show as purchased?
What is your account name?
I am tired of repeting my self why I have to answer questions that I already answer it ? please I feel like traped in a loophole, talk each other between staff members.
Epic Games Store (pc)
bought the main game and dlc at instant-gaming.com (digital purchase)
I bought the dlc in store page
I am online,
there are no dowloads on the queue
the dlc shows as purchased in the store page but not in game,
My account name is Arl03
cleaning the cache did nothing, I reinstalled both epic and the game but still nothing, additionally if i click on the game options in my library the "manage dlc" option is not present

Upvote 0
I am tired of repeting my self why I have to answer questions that I already answer it ? please I feel like traped in a loophole, talk each other between staff members.
Epic Games Store (pc)
bought the main game and dlc at instant-gaming.com (digital purchase)
I bought the dlc in store page
I am online,
there are no dowloads on the queue
the dlc shows as purchased in the store page but not in game,
My account name is Arl03
cleaning the cache did nothing, I reinstalled both epic and the game but still nothing, additionally if i click on the game options in my library the "manage dlc" option is not present
Apologies but that reply with the questions was not meant for you, it was meant for Sansebar.

Upvote 0
I would like to know if there is a fix for this or if it is still being investigated.
There were fixes for this in a past update. If you think you have this same issue, please reach out to support with your receipt.
Let support know where your game shows as owned and where it does not. (Epic store, Epic library, in game main menu are locations to check) Before doing that, please make sure to try restarting your Epic client and if that doesn't work clear your launcher cache https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...es-c100/ls0013-game-is-unable-to-launch-a3703 .

Upvote 0
So i have the same issue, i bought the game and the dlc on the epic game store but the game doesn't see that i've bought the dlc instead of the epic game store. I already tried restarting and clearing cache but nothing seems to be working
and since i PAID for it i would really like: a solution to this problem or a refund.

Upvote 0