• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Game is Dying. What to Do?

I think that everybody will benefit from F2P. Tripwire still could get extra dosh for selling DLCs and also introduce new players to Killing Floor and get potential buyers of KF2.

But I disagree that game is dying. It still has a solid playerbase, especially after last Humble giveaway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I came here to post the exact same thing. It's sad to enter the lobby and find dozens of empty servers and no one to play with, at least in my ping range. I also think that making Killing Floor free-to-play is the thing that will revive it, and I think the moment to do this is now, since the game is dying, but not dead. Tripwire will be in people's minds and any game that come afterwards will have more visibility, you can profit with DLC's, weapons and skins to a large crowd on a otherwise dying game, and it will show a great deal of respect for your fans, who will have other people to play the game with, since KF is all about playing with other people.

Please, Tripwire, don't let Killing Floor die!

Upvote 0