• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

hahaha that was hilarious, but no. I was referring to this:

dfbrlf.jpg

11bron6.jpg

23rnuok.jpg

2h7h28p.jpg

Occupy-Wall-Street-Moveme-005.jpg

542096_3593148821392_1053546904_3489996_1002689247_n.jpg

occupy-wall-street-may-day-2012-protest.jpg

Upvote 0
Although it is true that you can find many people protesting just so they can be cool or anti-mainstream, you can't be possibly suggesting that may day is a concept to be ridiculed, just as you don't like it when people take lightly the death of soldiers in pointless wars.

And just to get something clear, most of the people I know who support left ideologies (not to mention far-left) have something very different from the USSR or China in their visions.

Upvote 0
Although it is true that you can find many people protesting just so they can be cool or anti-mainstream, you can't be possibly suggesting that may day is a concept to be ridiculed, just as you don't like it when people take lightly the death of soldiers in pointless wars.

And just to get something clear, most of the people I know who support left ideologies (not to mention far-left) have something very different from the USSR or China in their visions.
Exactly, just to be clear, I'm not ridiculing the day at all. I don't mind celebrating a day for workers (I'm one myself :)), but my problem is the freaks come out of the woodwork and ruin it for everyone else.

I'm assuming you're calling the current war in Afghanistan as pointless? That's pretty foolish to say.

Upvote 0
Tried seriously exercising for the first time since contracting Lyme disease yesterday, and I thought everything was going fine. Then I woke up this morning and my back and knees NOPE'd. No more manual labor or sports for me, ever, it seems.

That pisses me off,
I walk in the woods often enough and have been doing so for eons.
Just over the past few years people have been telling me "be careful of tic's", I'm thinking to myself, wtf are you on about...
I've had quite a few "aliens" scotch on to me, especially at this time of the year.

Chin up mate.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I've got a few things to say, like:

F*ck u, boss. F*ck u, bosses' boss. F*ck u higher management. F*ck u job. F*ck u lousy work hours. F*ck you insurance companies. F*ck u Dodge cars. F*ck u car dealerships. F*ck u ice. F*ck u winter. F*ck u cable television. F*ck u cable television regulators. F*ck u netflix. F*ck u Rush Limbaugh. F*ck u Al Sharpton. F*ck.

Whew..that really does make u feel better :D

Upvote 0
That pisses me off,
I walk in the woods often enough and have been doing so for eons.
Just over the past few years people have been telling me "be careful of tic's", I'm thinking to myself, wtf are you on about...
I've had quite a few "aliens" scotch on to me, especially at this time of the year.

Chin up mate.

Well that post was certainly motivating, I got back on it and disregarded pain. Endorphins help.

Courage-Wolf-Pain.jpg

Seriously though, ticks don't do anything on their own, but you REALLY don't want Lyme disease.

Upvote 0
Tried seriously exercising for the first time since contracting Lyme disease yesterday, and I thought everything was going fine. Then I woke up this morning and my back and knees NOPE'd. No more manual labor or sports for me, ever, it seems.
How long since the tick bite that gave it to you? Lyme disease is curable depending on how long it's been.

Upvote 0
I got the antibiotics relatively quickly after catching it - it could have been much worse. It attacks the tissue in your joints though, and I was laid out with a fever for a week before I got the medicine, so some damage was done.

Really the fact that I'm running around at all is lucky; this county is the tick and Lyme disease capital of the world, and I've seen others who have a hard time getting out of a chair.

Upvote 0
Sooo... ALL the tickets to Black Sabbath in their home town show sold out within 4 minutes, and it seems that the site selling them doesn't reserve them for you while you fill in your information... **** my life...

Why oh why did they have to do the gig in a venue with a capacity of 3,500 people.....

Guess I will join the boycotters for not having the original drummer with them then :p

Upvote 0
I got the antibiotics relatively quickly after catching it - it could have been much worse. It attacks the tissue in your joints though, and I was laid out with a fever for a week before I got the medicine, so some damage was done.

Really the fact that I'm running around at all is lucky; this county is the tick and Lyme disease capital of the world, and I've seen others who have a hard time getting out of a chair.

Well glad it was caught in time. My uncle had to get a pacemaker a few years back because he got the disease and it was never diagnosed in time.

Upvote 0

Don't say no more manual labor sports for me then! Sounds like you'll recover. It could have been worse. :)

Upvote 0
They're going to flood a polder ( reclaimed land ) here in my province in The Netherlands, a bit of me died the moment the decision was final. Stupid wildlife preservation tree-huggers over at Brussels. If there was a way to flood their offices I'd do it.

Ironically the most rare birds and other animals gather round our nuclear power station because it's so quite and calm around that area. If those animals could speak they'ed vouch for a second one ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0