• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Are you having a

fuuuuu.png

Day? Post the details here so others can find entertainment in your misery.

So this last Friday, my new motherboard caught fire. Luckily was able to save my HDD however windows decided to be a bicth and would not install correctly forcing me to get a new HDD to install windows on so I could boot. Finally finishing up by reinstalling Red Orchestra, installing windows updates and ghosting in preparation for the next crisis.

So this last Friday, my new motherboard caught fire. Luckily was able to save my HDD however windows decided to be a bicth and would not install correctly forcing me to get a new HDD to install windows on so I could boot. Finally finishing up by reinstalling Red Orchestra, installing windows updates and ghosting in preparation for the next crisis.

Just curious, did you overclock something?

Upvote 0
There is a new policy at work over here where you need to get a parking sticker on your car. If you dont do it, the "Parkinglot Manager", a 120 years old zombie would put a red giant sticker (that is really REALLY hard work taking off) on your window.
After wasting time at "The transportation office" I managed to get my parking sticker.. the following day I park proudly in the parkinglot only to discover the zombie has put the giant red sticker all over the window where the the parking sticker was!!!
and not only that someone bumped my car from the right!!
and not only that, driving home so furious i drove in a wall corner and got some paint off the left side..

fuuuuu.png

I swear if that Parkinglot zombie was around I would've killed him and cleaned the sticker with his blood and my vengence.

Upvote 0
One of my guys hooked the guy wire on the electrical service pole at one of my grain bin locations. He broke the top of the pole and pulled 3-phase 480v current on top of one of the bins. Its a good thing no one was around the bin or touched it before the utility company arrived.

I gave the moron specific instructions about not clipping around the grain bins with that big bush hog. The instructions went in one ear and out the other. All I got from him was "I'm sorry. I made a mistake." Yeah, about a $5k mistake.

He can work it off or quit. Its up to him. I hope its the latter..:mad:

Upvote 0
One of my guys hooked the guy wire on the electrical service pole at one of my grain bin locations. He broke the top of the pole and pulled 3-phase 480v current on top of one of the bins. Its a good thing no one was around the bin or touched it before the utility company arrived.

I gave the moron specific instructions about not clipping around the grain bins with that big bush hog. The instructions went in one ear and out the other. All I got from him was "I'm sorry. I made a mistake." Yeah, about a $5k mistake.

He can work it off or quit. Its up to him. I hope its the latter..:mad:

At least he's still around to make that decision. I'd be willing to bet it would fall at your/your company's feet if he wound up under the bush hog or short circuiting 480v straight to ground....

Upvote 0
Got a job 2 months ago in a sportshall. Now, I'm not a guy who's quick to be motivated to work but I actually liked that job. It was pretty much the perfect job for me but it was only a temporary job, to fall in for a guy who got sick.
Today I was getting ready to go to work when half an hour before I leave I get a phonecall from the big boss from the cityhall. Telling me that the guy returned and the rules are they can't have 2 guys have the same function so I got fired. That another collegue got sick and won't return anymore is apperantly not of their concern.

Upvote 0