• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

My sleeping rhythm those past few days is utter fail. Yesterday I woke up at 6am, took a bath, went to university, came home at 10am and slept till 12am, went to chinese allyoucaneat restaurant, came back at 1:15pm, slept til 4pm, went to university again, came back at 10pm, ate something, slept till 4am today, then lay awake in bed till 6am, then slept again till 1.30pm today.

Upvote 0
My sleeping rhythm those past few days is utter fail. Yesterday I woke up at 6am, took a bath, went to university, came home at 10am and slept till 12am, went to chinese allyoucaneat restaurant, came back at 1:15pm, slept til 4pm, went to university again, came back at 10pm, ate something, slept till 4am today, then lay awake in bed till 6am, then slept again till 1.30pm today.

Least you've been getting sleep these past two days....

Upvote 0
Actually trying to get some ROHOS time in today. Everytime I join a server with a map I'd like to play, it ends in a minute or two and either switches over to Barracks or Apartments :mad: Ugh, its like opening up the ROOST browser and seeing nothing but 24/7 Danzig.

I give up...
Same here, plus joining servers that are full of human players in the info so you think hey, ''finally a full server with human players'', which turns out to be a server filled 50% with bots.

Upvote 0
A waste of your time, I am just venting a little.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Spoiler!

I have an internet buddy who is a fireman in the US, he gets much worse days than this ;)

Upvote 0
I am sure everyone has their bad days... Now that I am cooled off, I know I don't have it bad at all. I just get depressed when things don't work or when I "fail" so to speak... or when jobs don't go as well...
(note that I always end up fixing things... I just hate when issues drag)

Being a fireman must be rewarding but I know they are often first on many sites... including highway car accidents... So I guess when I really think of it, if I get depressed out of a job that doesn't go as planned... well my second career choice wouldn't be much better :eek::D

I tend to complain to much. I just know that if things don't get better within 2 weeks, I will start looking for a better job.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spoiler!

Oh the lovely , magical one-size-fits all fix chmod 777 *. I'm a sys-admin for a medium sized company and have to deal with this **** all the time. The system architecture I inherited from the last admin was a house of cards at best. Two years later, I'm still finding little gems buried in "corners" of the server.

I feel you.

Upvote 0
Got food poisoning :mad:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Baggage arrived today after a 3 day odysee. Must have been stuck in customs somewhere between boston-philly and frankfurt. 2 broken handels on top. I wonder if they have some bodybuilder types there to handle baggage. Also got TSA searched TWICE. Mabye it was that suspicious book "1984" or that cylinder with green wasabi flavored balls ? Whatever it was, i bet my cloths feel abused.

Upvote 0
**** didn't happen today but **** it. GF left me and I have been friend-zoned by my best friend two days later. Thanks God...

This confuses me :confused:

GF left I can understand, that can be a pain.

But friend-zoned by best friend ?
Did you have romantic episodes with the best friend while having a girlfriend ?

Upvote 0
**** didn't happen today but **** it. GF left me and I have been friend-zoned by my best friend two days later. Thanks God...
One does not simply hit on a best friend. If your best friend is a girl, it's probably because she is not interested in you or you in her. I've seen a few exceptions, but they are pretty rare. I know how you feel though :p

Upvote 0
One does not simply hit on a best friend. If your best friend is a girl, it's probably because she is not interested in you or you in her. I've seen a few exceptions, but they are pretty rare. I know how you feel though :p
Nah, despite that I'm still pissed/sad about this, I'm glad that I finally had the balls to make things clear between us. **** wasn't healthy at all at this point.
Who doesn't?
Me? :X :confused:

Upvote 0