• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

thieves broke into our cottage & stole a canoe & and my first ever gun ( air rifle actually ), and a bottle of wine...

Im in the stages now of looking around for someone trying to sell either, then finding out where to put their body after I've dealt with them....

Guess which part of this lets me know you're Canadian?

Reactions: Colt .45 killer
Upvote 0
the part where I hide the bodies after instead of calling the sheriff to remove the scum?

Nah, we'd do the same thing in the states. It had more to do with the theft of a canoe. Who does that? Who steals a canoe, ffs? And how? Just hoist it up on your shoulders upside down and run down the street like a portage?

Reactions: fiftyone
Upvote 0
Yeah, actually, I've been there and done that. Almost got arrested for it, in fact.

yeah It was your mosin nagant home defence story that inspired the use of a mosin nagant there, otherwise I might use something else ( try & silence a .22? )

I think the reason why is that we just built a new gate last year, the old one was upwards of 40 years old, perhaps the new one says money to that type of person.

Upvote 0
yeah It was your mosin nagant home defence story that inspired the use of a mosin nagant there, otherwise I might use something else ( try & silence a .22? )

I think the reason why is that we just built a new gate last year, the old one was upwards of 40 years old, perhaps the new one says money to that type of person.

I don't actually recommend the use of a Mosin for home defense. It's just what I had handy. :p

Today I'd grab the 92FS, or the M&P15-22. .22 LR may not be the first choice, but you get someone in close quarters and put enough of them on target, they're gonna have a really bad day. :)

Upvote 0
I don't actually recommend the use of a Mosin for home defense. It's just what I had handy. :p

Today I'd grab the 92FS, or the M&P15-22. .22 LR may not be the first choice, but you get someone in close quarters and put enough of them on target, they're gonna have a really bad day. :)

I'd be partial to a tokarev tt33 or my p1, and a VZ 58. Plenty of the serious criminal types around here have been found to be wearing hefty bullet resistant vests, the milsurp tt or x39 ammo would go clean on through. course its also unlikely that the serious thug goes stealing expensive canoes when there are more lucrative opportunities. In that case the VZ is great because it looks very scary to those who know little about guns...

Upvote 0
2 days ago when I came home late at night my girlfriend tried to be all sexy. when I came up close to her and tried to give her a kiss. her breath smelled like herring and garlic, and I went out with one of my "comments" she haven't been speaking to me since! and I didn't get "some" that night!

Upvote 0
2 days ago when I came home late at night my girlfriend tried to be all sexy. when I came up close to her and tried to give her a kiss. her breath smelled like herring and garlic, and I went out with one of my "comments" she haven't been speaking to me since! and I didn't get "some" that night!

Forcefully demand the sandwich that she should have served anyway before coming around to fulfil your sexual needs next time.

That should make you immune to any kind of bad breath she has. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
austin_powers_fat.jpg

Reactions: slavek and Blockbot
Upvote 0
Right now i'm struggeling with the question: When is the right time to have your pet put down.

One of my cats is dying, she has a congenital disease and there is no cure, no medicine, no opperation that will fix her, her heart is failing, but even worse, her lungs are filling with liquid, and it's only a matter of time now, either her heart will fail, or she will drown.

I've allready made the choice to have her put to sleep, i won't sit idly by and watch her slowly drown on her own body fluids, i can't stand to watch that, and that would be a horrible way for her to die. Now the only question is, when?

She has "attacks" every day, where she will fall dormant and just lie there breathing heavilly, clearly having a hard time breathing, but she also has many good houers in the day where she is happy and breathing fine, though clearly, she doesen't have the energy she used to, she doesen't run or jump onto anything anymore, it takes to much out of her now.

So do i wait a little longer, is the good times still good enough? am i doing her a favour letting her have some more time whilst she still has some good houers out of a day? Or is that me beeing selfish? Is her quality of life allready to compromised from her daily attacks, and i should just get it over with as soon as possible?

I don't know.. i really don't know..

This is the part of beeing a pet owner i could really do without :(

Upvote 0
Right now i'm struggeling with the question: When is the right time to have your pet put down.

One of my cats is dying, she has a congenital disease and there is no cure, no medicine, no opperation that will fix her, her heart is failing, but even worse, her lungs are filling with liquid, and it's only a matter of time now, either her heart will fail, or she will drown.

I've allready made the choice to have her put to sleep, i won't sit idly by and watch her slowly drown on her own body fluids, i can't stand to watch that, and that would be a horrible way for her to die. Now the only question is, when?

She has "attacks" every day, where she will fall dormant and just lie there breathing heavilly, clearly having a hard time breathing, but she also has many good houers in the day where she is happy and breathing fine, though clearly, she doesen't have the energy she used to, she doesen't run or jump onto anything anymore, it takes to much out of her now.

So do i wait a little longer, is the good times still good enough? am i doing her a favour letting her have some more time whilst she still has some good houers out of a day? Or is that me beeing selfish? Is her quality of life allready to compromised from her daily attacks, and i should just get it over with as soon as possible?

I don't know.. i really don't know..

This is the part of beeing a pet owner i could really do without :(

I know how you feel. My dog has hip dysplacia and is having trouble walking. Her mind is still there but I have to help her go outside to make sure she doesn't trip or get stuck. I'm not ready to put her down though because she is "still there" and aside from her hips, she is fine.

Upvote 0
All this talk about pets. Our Orange tabby of 14 years died of cancer last december, it was a slow and painfull death and really was like loosing a brother.

We replaced him with two cats ( another orange tabby & a cinnamon black ) both were brothers left in a carboard box by a dumpster in the cold of winter. Its looking like the Orange tabby got run over by a vehicle on friday, considering he has been gone for a few days, and a neighbour called animal services to remove a run over animal from the road.

:(

Not only did I really like this cat as he was loving and would cuddle with anyone, his brother is taking it really hard and spent all yesterday parked by the back patio door attentively waiting for danny to come home. ( not sleeping by the back door like he usually might but watching the entire day )

We find out on monday from animal services if the ear tatoo is that of our cat.

Upvote 0