• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Fuuuuuu" Day Thread (Crappy Day Thread)

the hand is fine its the cast im worried about. Its one of these new fiberglass delios that has a lot of padding underneath, with three weeks of sweat its starting to smell. That & I've been workin on the jag for the last 2 weeks, so its also dirty... ( I'm mighty tempted to remove it & cancel my appointment in three weeks to have it removed...).

The hand itself never really hurt even though I broke 2 bones, it swelled up a little bit, I guess that lack of any noticeable pain is also helping to form my opinion that its passed its removal date........

Upvote 0
Justin Bieber is coming to my town soon...
I'll just fix it now: Justin Bieber is coming to my town in October, and my sister is going to his concert :mad:

The worst part of it is that my sister is 11, and if my mom (who works until midnight) and my aunt (who has a little baby) for some reason can't be there with her, guess who will have to...

Upvote 0
I'll just fix it now: Justin Bieber is coming to my town in October, and my sister is going to his concert :mad:

The worst part of it is that my sister is 11, and if my mom (who works until midnight) and my aunt (who has a little baby) for some reason can't be there with her, guess who will have to...

That little girl/boy/what_ever_it_may_be is coming to my town too. The ticket costs 10 times what I paid for Iron Maiden and Megadeth. I can't believe it, ffs

Upvote 0

This belongs in the FFFFUUUU... thread :(

Upvote 0

Ahahahahahahahaha :D

I'd smuggle in a bottle of scotch, try to start a moshpit, get in a fight and then throw said bottle at Bieber (when its empty of course).

Last edited:
Upvote 0