• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Electronic music thread

NoxNoctum

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2007
Been getting into this a ton lately. Used to only listen to metal (when I was a dumbass highschooler) but this ****'s been kicking my ass.

I'm still new to the genre but here are a few of my favorites:

Any suggestions based on that?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't see any haters here

And my post was just a response to the OP as I perceive offensive when he made it sound like listening to metal was a crime.

[/url]

LOL I don't know how you got that, I ****ing love metal... but I don't feel the need to restrict myself to only it :p. The attitude prevalent in the metal scene that metal is "superior" to other music... now yeah that, I totally am not into.

Thanks for all the reccs I'll be checking it out in the morning I'm exhausted for now :cool:

Upvote 0
why do i have the urgent need to troll this thread by posting metal in here? :p

anyways, GOOD METAL!!!

steel-vat.jpg

Upvote 0
LOL I don't know how you got that, I ****ing love metal... but I don't feel the need to restrict myself to only it :p. The attitude prevalent in the metal scene that metal is "superior" to other music... now yeah that, I totally am not into.

I know what you mean, and I share that opinion, I just didn't get the point the first time I read your post. But as I said, it was my fault... sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: NoxNoctum
Upvote 0