• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Electronic music thread

Oh yeah, I picked it up at the Virgin megastore on Market in SF years ago and I can remember it vividly because at the time I was really into Roots Manuva/Scruff/and basically all things Ninja Tune/Big Dada. Good comp and I recommend it for purchase for those who don't have it. I also have the Ninja Tune XX Box set, the Funkungfusion compilation (this comp was the first time I'd ever heard Roots Manuva and Clifford Gilberto), every Roots Manuva and Cinematic Orchestra release in the wild, amongst more than a dozen releases from various NT artists.

Yeah, I was big into that label for a time and I still listen to a lot of it to this day :eek:

Upvote 0
I'd bet that one's a big hit in the SF nightclubs Rez :D

Ah yes the Funkungfusion compilation - I have this as well, it came out right at the time when this music (trip-hop, turntablism, whatever) was at it's absolute top. It is absolutly brilliant, almost every track is a classic. The 2nd disk starts off with this corker that's surely been posted before but who cares:

Mr. Scruff - Fish - YouTube

I've partied a lot to this :D

Norwegian trip-hop/electronic act T

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Shad - about the video, I have no idea what the movie is, but as you know (I saw your comment on his vid) it is a fan made vid. Really well done; fits the music perfectly. Neo Neo Acid is on my list of best albums of 2012, I think it's worth the purchase.

After a bit of detective work I found it; the movie is "Sedmikr

Upvote 0