• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The Electronic music thread

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Been getting into this a ton lately. Used to only listen to metal (when I was a dumbass highschooler) but this ****'s been kicking my ass.

I'm still new to the genre but here are a few of my favorites:

Any suggestions based on that?

Last edited:

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
Last edited:

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
I don't see any haters here

And my post was just a response to the OP as I perceive offensive when he made it sound like listening to metal was a crime.

[/url]
LOL I don't know how you got that, I ****ing love metal... but I don't feel the need to restrict myself to only it :p. The attitude prevalent in the metal scene that metal is "superior" to other music... now yeah that, I totally am not into.

Thanks for all the reccs I'll be checking it out in the morning I'm exhausted for now :cool:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
LOL I don't know how you got that, I ****ing love metal... but I don't feel the need to restrict myself to only it :p. The attitude prevalent in the metal scene that metal is "superior" to other music... now yeah that, I totally am not into.
I know what you mean, and I share that opinion, I just didn't get the point the first time I read your post. But as I said, it was my fault... sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: NoxNoctum

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Too many great tracks as mist pointed out.

Point of interest: I was at Kristal club in Bucharest last week and luckily the ATB was the DJ. Great night :cool::D