• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Desert Island disc thread

braindead

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Merry Ol' England
Hey all

Just wondering what everyone's desert island disk would be.

Imagine you are washed up on a :rolleyes: desert island and you can only have one album...what would it be.

Rules!

No compilations
No Greatest Hits
No justin beiber
No saying, well my first choice would be blah and my second blah, your first and only choice will be it
No top 5 list
Think about this seriously as you may offend some of your cd's

To start

Mine has, is and always will be AC/DC - Back in Black

Last edited:
Probably one of the hardest decisions ever, SO ****ing much to choose from, I'd write a list of 100 albums I'd take to a desert island.

But while I can't pick one by purely musical judgement out of my favorite albums as I love all of them equally and each one shines in different situations, at least I can pick from them the one that brings me the best memories, so I'm going to say:
Gamma Ray - Powerplant

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks for sticking with it guys and I agree, it really is a tough decision to try and make on the spot.
The reason I ask everyone I know this question is because I love music. Pretty much anything but sometimes things go missed and someone may open my eyes to a band that I haven't heard of.

I just know, from my music collection that every album I have (and I have a lot of vinyl, not to mention cd's and digital), has 1 or 2 weak tracks on it bar my choice, which is why I know and have known for 28 years, that is my DID.

Upvote 0