• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The community is one of the worst I've seen.....

i've gotten to play with cool people from pretty much everywhere and the only real thing i notice is when people don't communicate at all. at least if there is a language barrier, most people i come across will use the in-game commands and will try typing understandable "english" if they can't speak the language well with a mic. one of my most enjoyable games was when i was playing with 130 ping in some UK server with a couple french dudes and 2 of my clan mates.

the thing i've always appreciated about TW's games and community is that most people really in it for the fun of playing the game. i've rarely ever had issues with griefers and whenever there was a problem, there's usually a server admin that takes care of it. or, you can just hop into another server and you're good to go.

Upvote 0
might as well add my 2 cents. when i started off this game there were a few tards that didnt help me out with dosh n few tards blocking trader doors and such. back in the day u could nade urself next to someone n kill them for pissing you off but these days just gotta suck it up and soldier on. it all depends on who u play with (add good players on ur friends list and play with them) and where you play. i used to play all servers and deal with wanks n now im an admin for a certain set of servers and i can ban those same wanks who still try to piss me off. u just gotta find the right crowd to play with and if u decide to play with randoms then all u gotta do is leave and join another server.

Upvote 0
Sexism FTW

Sexism? Yeah, whatever. It is a girl's weapon.

You, sir, should be a poet. Brilliant figurative language here. Deep, thought-provoking and philosophical.

Whatever moral high-ground you thought you may have claimed, you just lost. Nothing quite like editing someone's words to reflect a completely different meaning.

My words were that logging in as a class without any perks was an easy mistake that everyone has made. You, acting like a jerk and trying your best to pick an argument, simply couldn't accept my self-deprecating comments.

Ahahahahahaha. Lv 0 Support Noob. And you don't help your team with welding.

I don't see a point in welding a door during play. After all, that is what we are talking about, right? Playing. You need to weld a door for perks go ahead. But poor players rely on welded doors.

Upvote 0
I don't see a point in welding a door during play. After all, that is what we are talking about, right? Playing. You need to weld a door for perks go ahead. But poor players rely on welded doors.

no, poor players don't utilize every resource available to them to help them win.

being a good player isn't about taking unnecessary risks and how much you stomp around going "I don't need your futile welding to be tough!"

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
being a good player isn't about taking unnecessary risks and how much you stomp around going "I don't need your futile welding to be tough!"

:rolleyes:

Is that why welding doors is a bad idea? So people can stomp around, and I assume puff out their chests as well, and say "I don't need your futile welding to be tough!" Always funny to read other people's assumptions. Especially when they think people are talking about them and they get defensive.

I always thought it was just easier to kill them as they appeared.

Without chanting.

Oh, and one more thing. Nothing is sadder that seeing a team of 6 lvl 6 players huddling in a corner shooting down a hall while two guys keep a door welded. They only learned how to play in a barricade so that is all they know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0