• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Commando Challenge

EgreSS

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
The Challenge

Difficulty: Hell on Earth
Players: 6
Perk: Commando ONLY
Weapons: Knife, 9MM, Grenades, Med-Syringe, Welder, Bullpup, AK-47, M4, MKb42, Thompson, SCAR, FN FAL
Map: KF-BioticsLab

Think you have what it takes to complete a onslaught using only commando weapons and what you're given as default? Think your team of 6 men has enough skill, discipline, communication, cooperation to complete this? Show us!

BONUS POINTS FOR KILLING PATRIARCH WITH BULLPUPS!

--Completed By--

Team:
[Ki]SoaR+
[Ki]Saito*
ChronoLogic
Sarius
sYnergy
.ViL7

Spoiler!

Gameplay Video from me. Wave 10+11. 4-Man Game. Bullpup Pat Kill. 8D

http://youtu.be/bN3a4NYJNjA

Gameplay Video from me. Wave 9-11.

Killing Floor | Hell On Earth 6 Man | Commando Challenge | Waves 9-11 | - YouTube

Gameplay Video from ChronoLogic. Wave 7-11.

Killing Floor Gameplay: Biotics Labs: 6-Man Commando Challenge - YouTube

Last edited:
We are certainly going to try again on different maps for sure! We attempted these challenges / came up with them as a getaway from normal Killing Floor. We had a blast playing these, and I never had as much fun as I did doing not only the Commando challenge (took 3 tries), but also enjoyed doing it as Demo and Firebug (2 tries i think)

I encourage everyone to try because not only is it challenging, its fun. :D

Upvote 0
This sounds fun, but my crew isn't serious enough for this. We primarily play Hard because we like to jerk around and be idiots. Just the other day we had one of our "knife parties." Everyone has knives only and we carry axes for an emergency like if all but two people die or something.

It's not actually challenging, it's just fun. Nothing is more hilarious than the sound of 4+ knives beating down a scrake.

In closer regards to the Commando Challenge, Commando isn't a crap class. 6 of them could handle just about anything in a single hallway. The most challenging thing would be the multiple Fleshpounds. Focus fire, focus fire everywhere. I can't wait to try this one day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This sounds fun, but my crew isn't serious enough for this. We primarily play Hard because we like to jerk around and be idiots. Just the other day we had one of our "knife parties." Everyone has knives only and we carry axes for an emergency like if all but two people die or something.

It's not actually challenging, it's just fun. Nothing is more hilarious than the sound of 4+ knives beating down a scrake.

In closer regards to the Commando Challenge, Commando isn't a crap class. 6 of them could handle just about anything in a single hallway. The most challenging thing would be the multiple Fleshpounds. Focus fire, focus fire everywhere. I can't wait to try this one day.
I'd do it with you :p

Upvote 0