• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The car in apartments is..

GeneralGinger

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Quite angered with to be here.:p
D42DA258D40BE92F93528D5C099909E1D62F93C4

What asshole downvoted me on that? Yeah **** you too buddy.

We seem to have a few people lurking with an IQ < 10 :) They can't manage to join in with actual posts, so they just go for the easy option and hit the dislike link, while they drool onto their keyboards and mumble incoherently to nobody in particular :)

It may even be a new game amongst stupids - to see just how pointless you can make a click while browsing the web...

Upvote 0
Man, I don't know what game you guys are playing, or maybe something's wrong with my RO2, but I got a Pimpmobile on that map, and it's very distracting :mad:

PimpOrchestra2.jpg

Do you know what it's like playing as a German and trying to use that pimpmobile for cover when the lights are blinding you with lens flares and bouncing up and down with hydraulics?

And if you pass on the wrong side of the pimpmobile, he'll b*tch slap you dead..... or as I like to call it these days.... "Botslapped"

Last edited:
Upvote 0