• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The car in apartments is..

k9mike

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2005
Texas
Lol...didn't know they had 50's back in 42....;)
Has that look of a "Hotrod "...all it needs is Blown engine sticking out the hood..lol

dazman76

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
UK / Stalingrad
What asshole downvoted me on that? Yeah **** you too buddy.
We seem to have a few people lurking with an IQ < 10 :) They can't manage to join in with actual posts, so they just go for the easy option and hit the dislike link, while they drool onto their keyboards and mumble incoherently to nobody in particular :)

It may even be a new game amongst stupids - to see just how pointless you can make a click while browsing the web...

Cpt-Praxius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
Man, I don't know what game you guys are playing, or maybe something's wrong with my RO2, but I got a Pimpmobile on that map, and it's very distracting :mad:

Do you know what it's like playing as a German and trying to use that pimpmobile for cover when the lights are blinding you with lens flares and bouncing up and down with hydraulics?

And if you pass on the wrong side of the pimpmobile, he'll b*tch slap you dead..... or as I like to call it these days.... "Botslapped"

Last edited:

l3earJew

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
I'm not sure I see the problem..it wasn't a 50's truck it was made from the 1930's to 1950? It seems to be the ZIS-5V model..early 40's.

Can someone fill me in?