• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

GS_Hartmann

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2006
my old and my new signature....
(german sniper near stalingrad)

looks like the new RO2 package in geman style....

Last edited:

Knochensack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 31, 2011
Hamburg, Deutschland
Just created some avatars and signatures in the last days and OP (Cpt.Cool) asked me to post my results. Well, here they are. Please note: Images and artwork are a big part of immersion for me. I am also working on some russian and american versions. So please don't misunderstand these images, because they only show one nation. I also "wear" a new signature, you can see it below the following images. They are all created with Gimp. Hope you like them:

Last edited:
Reactions: Miro!

TodSky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
Venusberg
Don't forget the Greatest sig ever made Biermann! This one is made by myself using some parts from one of the old templates and some new stuff I did myself. Made in Microsoft Fireworks MX quite a few years back.

Also an old TK one from back in the day.

Last edited:

Aggamemnon

FNG / Fresh Meat
From Downunder

From Downunder

Here's one from downunder. Our Sigs have changed now that we have started our new Clan, but for old times sake.

Now our Sigs are more Knightly in motif. Eg.

I create all of our Clans Sigs, so if you want one from Downunder just put in a post and ask.

Cheers

HLudwig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
Don't forget the Greatest sig ever made Biermann! This one is made by myself using some parts from one of the old templates and some new stuff I did myself. Made in Microsoft Fireworks MX quite a few years back.

Also an old TK one from back in the day.

Your newer sigs are much too dark.

HLudwig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
That's your opinion.

I think it fits the dark times in Stalingrad rather well.
Even though art is subjective, there are rules for what makes great art great.

What I can't understand is why the artist that made your sigs added scan lines. Scan lines are mostly used to give a modern look, but don't fit well with grunge/older stuff. Don't forget that he added my camo texture without giving me credit, which upsets me a little.

Last edited:

TodSky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
Venusberg
You'll have to ask him that, however thats easier said than done these days :D

I quite like the grainy sort of layer that you see on those old ones I posted. I wish I still had the template... :(

Last edited:

Jorg Biermann1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2011
Buckinghamshire, UK
Don't forget that he added my camo texture without giving me credit, which upsets me a little.
He said that he didn't use your texture and he even said that to you in these forums before.

Also how would he give you credit? With little text at the bottom of our sigs saying "Camo Texture by Ludwig"