• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The big sig art contest! (show your signature)

u-s-e-r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2010
Too flat cuz of that font u used :)
Try something more in the theme :)
I like the flatness in a way, it gives more emphasis to the logo on the top right.

Btw, that beta testing rig in your signature, does it have two quad core xeons that are clocked at 2,8GHz? That part wasnt really clear and it started to bug me :p

Sgt.NightFire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 26, 2006
i'm using this sig for a while already, its a picture of the sniper game Sniper Elite with a old quote from the last RO mod version...

Zrix

Mar 15, 2006
Sweden
Posting here as suggested by the OP.
The one I have right now was thrown together rather quickly when I realized I was sig-less here. I'm not that fond of the middle part and the text, so it's probably getting remade or replaced some time in the future.

jolorulz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 18, 2011
Manila
Thanks for the heads up on this! I got a higher resolution version of it somewhere in my desktop computer, but I'll have to find it first lol...

Drecks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
The Netherlands
My new sig....

Material to make a similar one can be found here. That material can be nice
reference for mappers to. Guess its all reenactor with pro photographers.

Last edited:

Cpt-Praxius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
Here are two I created back in the RO Mod days....

^ At the time I used an avatar of an evil looking fella with a blue face and red eyes, so it doesn't make much since now.

And here's some unrelated ones:

Vlad_Martnov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2011
Canada
Here's my first signature ever so don't be rude guys ^^ :p

(I made it for my Gametrailer's account named Sovietski)

The one I've got currently is pretty much my favorite. It's just about all I can do in Paint.NET :u.
This has to be my favorite by far

Last edited: