• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The Ball Is Golden And Is Rolling Towards Release

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Tuesday 5th October, Roswell GA: Tripwire Interactive and Teotl Studios are pleased to announce that their upcoming first person action adventure puzzler

Reactions: RO.Player

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Will the protagonist in The Ball have British accent and make funny comments when the ball crushes his enemies?

Because that'd be an absolute win =P

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
will we get a new trailer for the game ^^ ? And will there be a singleplayer demo considering it is sp only?

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Saw Accept sing this at Radio City Music Hall in 1983. Yeah, I'm old...
I envy you for seeing Accept in its day, I don't envy your age tho =P

BTW: I didn't link the original Accept video because the forum didn't let me ><

RO.Player

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 17, 2010
no point pre-ordering for the char
the guy with the is-2 sticker is badass enough:IS2:

either way im pre-ordering so it doesnt matter really
maybe you guys should add an incentive of HoS beta if you preorder? :IS2: