• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

Yes sir. A Springfield Service Grade. Probably the first of many. :D

Nice bro. I'm migrating to California so I have to keep my M1A here, always wanted a Garand, just never got around to it.

Just bought my first Mosin last week and love it. Best $120 I've ever spent. I was really surprised how little it actually kicks. Plus ammo is dirt cheap.

Upvote 0
Why do you have to leave your M1A?

The CMP Service Grade M1's are $625. Lesser grades can be had for cheaper.

I really like my 91/30 as well, and if you ever get a chance, pick up an M44 carbine. Those things are loud and throw a big fireball with the 80s russian surplus ammo.

California gun laws.. I'll look into it further, but from what I can tell from my friends out there they are saying it's not legal in the state of California.

If I ever do get a Garand, it will be a nicer quality one, money will be spent.

Upvote 0
California gun laws.. I'll look into it further, but from what I can tell from my friends out there they are saying it's not legal in the state of California.

If I ever do get a Garand, it will be a nicer quality one, money will be spent.
I thought as long as your rifle didn't have a magazine capacity of more than 10 rounds you were all set. :confused:

I'm not up to date with their gun laws completely, but at least they aren't as bad as Illinois.

Upvote 0
Editted as I talk too much and gave way too many details.

Owww Yea

New job offered with better salary...

Just feel weird as I really like my current boss.
Sometimes its not about the money. In the end, its more about liking your work and being fulfilled by it......

But then again, you can't eat happiness......:cool:

Upvote 0
This prob wont mean much to most here on this board but.. the Golden State Warriors are moving back to SF and I couldnt be more excited :cool:

Professional sports in Oakland are really hurting right now. Golden State is leaving, the Athletics are looking for a new home, and there is always an undercurrent of a possible move to LA for the Raiders.

For the record, I am a diehard fan of the SF Giants, the Golden State Warriors, and the Oakland Raiders. I grew up in a fiercely dedicated SF 49ers household so it was tough as a kid to be a Raiders fan (sooo blasphemous as far as my dad was concerned :p).

Anyway, the new stadium is going to be at Piers 30-32, basically right beside the Bay Bridge. It's gonna be a sweet facility. Can't wait for hoops in the City!

Upvote 0
Yeah, sorry about that :eek:

As you probably figured by my 'hoops' comment, the Golden State Warriors are the Bay Area's basketball team. We've won one championship back in '75 which was considered the biggest upset in pro basketball history. Since then we've flirted with glory in the playoffs a few times but have never been able to recapture the title. This move to SF is a return home and a signal that the new owner is serious about bringing the championship to the Bay.

So excited :D

Other teams mentioned -

SF Giants - best baseball team on the planet (2010 World Champs) :D:p

Oakland Raiders - blue collar football team with a checkered past who at the moment is entering a renaissance in the wake of Al Davis' passing. I'm really excited about Reggie McKenzie taking the helm; he's going to turn the team around and make them contenders again, I can feel it.

Upvote 0