• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

Aww Yea

Winter is upon us !!!

mont_tremblant_ski.jpg

I can't wait to get up on top of that mountain, breath the delicious refreshing mountain air, Ski my *** off and finish up with a delicious overpriced hot chocolate... and maybe a good Poutine.

One of my goals in life is to Ski down Whistler and some alps in France or Switzerland.

Sadly... it's not for now as I am home shopping to be in dept for 25 years and part of the large Canadian overtaxed middle class.

Upvote 0
Awwww Yeaaah!

Trying to cut down on a bit of fan noise and temps in my computer so I bought the Antec Kuhler H2O 620 cpu cooler to replace my aftermarket air cooler (which had cut temps down about 6-8C from the stock cooler).

Noise is a little bit lower, but not too much.

Idle temps dropped about another 4C but temps under load are 15C or more lower!!! Been running Prime95 for almost an hour and so far my highest temps range across the 4 cores from 50C - 56C.

With that, I should be able to overclock my Q6600 even more than it is already.

The only thing that sucked about it was the installation. I had to pull out the entire motherboard out of the case to install it as my Antec 900 case is an older version and does not have the cutout behind the cpu.

Still... Awww Yeaaah!!! :D

Upvote 0
yeah Im not as happy with the tassimo I picked up some of the discs today, but they arent exactly cheap. Got em on sale but its still 75Cents a cup for a cappuchino or latte. Both of which were rather bland.

The Ipod on the other hand was pretty damned cool I am impressed by how much you can do with one of those, its basically an iphone but you have to skype call and you dont pay 60$ a month.

Upvote 0
Aww Yea

Winter is upon us !!!

mont_tremblant_ski.jpg

I can't wait to get up on top of that mountain, breath the delicious refreshing mountain air, Ski my *** off and finish up with a delicious overpriced hot chocolate... and maybe a good Poutine.

One of my goals in life is to Ski down Whistler and some alps in France or Switzerland.

Sadly... it's not for now as I am home shopping to be in dept for 25 years and part of the large Canadian overtaxed middle class.

Hey at least you guys have better health plans than us Americans so when you do finally get to the top of that mountain and end up breaking your leg/ankle, you will still be ok.

Upvote 0