• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
Alright well I had myself an " Uber Tag " and I of course had to post that in the "fuuuuuu" day thread just for jealousy and some downvotes to curb my ranking of " really nice " ( it just doesnt fit someone with killer in their name ).

Thought to make a thread for uber days, we're not all negative coots around here ( some of us are happy, please stand up and be counted, all three of you ).

Here is my fuuu thread post just reposted here.

--------------------------
I just bought 2 double barrel Baikal shotguns, one over and under and one side by side. Then as im talking to the guy he mentions these russian target pistols in .22 he has, each of the 3 I looked at were unique, adjustable rear and front sights. only 150$

Then after that I cycled home 24KM with TWO shotguns, in canada no less.

I call that the definition of an absolute NOT fuuuuuuuuuuuu day. Just had to post it here incase anyone is having a FUuuu day today, you know where all the good day pixie dust was :D

( Why dont we make an IS2 day thread for people with UBER days? )

going to make that now, bwuahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha...

Last edited:
bwacu1309390717.png

faceg.gif

Upvote 0
Found out my grade for my summer class yesterday, got a B+ which isn't spectacular, but when you need a C or better in order to graduate, especially when you don't think you did that great, it's a big relief.

Also, Mastodon came out with a new song yesterday.

So it was a good day

hahaha, ive done that a few times, the few days of wondering if you failed, then boom marks. heyyyy B+ nice!

( in fact that just happened with a summer course I was taking, and I also got a b+)

Upvote 0
Biggest aww yeah for months and months: Got accepted into a games development course in college.

AAWWW YEEAAAH

Just one step closer to open worldwide religious domination. C Gibby is now one of our moles, he will be hired into EA, Dice, and every other mainstream company to convert them worship the steely machine god IS2.

Upvote 0
Then I need an option to wind the damned clock!

BTW AWW YEAH DAY #2 STREAK.

Walked into the gunstore that I frequent and the owner offered me a job because he needed some help, starting @ 14 $ an hour. Not bad when your only going to pick up a margolin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MCM_pistol

on of those ^^ . Dirt cheap ( 150$ ) and it fires .22, which makes it a great pistol with fully adjustable target sights that is accurate and fires dirt cheap ammos.

Upvote 0