• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The "Awwww yeaaah" Day thread ( Uber day thread )

Ahh, that's terrific :cool: Good to hear, congratulations. What are you going to do next?

I was too late to sign up for my masters, because I changed my mind a couple of times...
So I am going to do a course of Supply chain managament alongside a job this year; I am hoping for a job at a pharma company or something like that instead of grocery store:D

Then next year I start General Management at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam.
Big plans, although I am really looking forward to finishing the masters, I am really done with all the studying, exams and reports...:eek:

Upvote 0
Today, at pre-season high-school football practice try-outs (for freshmen team, since I'm a freshmen), I've been trying out for right/left tackle. We see the list of who's starting, who's 2nd and who's 3rd. I'm second for right tackle, which already made me happy.

The starter who was a big, scary, bearded guy, got into a fight with another kid (said other kid is an asshole and deserved it) near the end of practice. He gave the kid a concussion and was kicked off.

So I was bumped to starter.

I am extremely happy now. =D

Upvote 0
So I was struck by gold fever and went upstairs to the attic, came back with a couple of real gems :D

I found classic games like Vietcong, Warcraft III, C&C2 and most important of all I found what I was looking for Need for Speed 2 and NfS: Hot Pursuit 2 :D

Additionally I found a Lucky Luke and a Tin Tin comic book in Spanish and a bunch of books which teach you how to draw.

So many hours of entertainment ahead :IS2:

EDIT: Still have to find Star Trek Elite Force ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So I was struck by gold fever and went upstairs to the attic, came back with a couple of real gems :D

I found classic games like Vietcong, Warcraft III, C&C2 and most important of all I found what I was looking for Need for Speed 2 and NfS: Hot Pursuit 2 :D

Additionally I found a Lucky Luke and a Tin Tin comic book in Spanish and a bunch of books which teach you how to draw.

So many hours of entertainment ahead :IS2:

EDIT: Still have to find Star Trek Elite Force ..

vietcong was a classic.

IMO other then that there really havent been any decent and worth playing vietnam games ever. (BFV was a joke). Which is why it saddend me to discover that BI was working on a vietnam game when they fell out with codemasters, so they took everything from that game and cobbled it together into ARMA 1. ( they were low on $ ).

As such Im eagerly awaiting the vietnam mod for RO2, or ahem *nudge* TWI's Vietnam game.

Upvote 0
Signed new working contract today....wife made awesome food..ro2 comes out tonight...stocked up on beers....still have like 6 days off till i enter my new slaveboat and rudder to the new drums...life is good...:D

We keep you alive to serve this ship. Row well, and live!

4294298680_39ff78a58d.jpg

Upvote 0