• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

I was just about to say "Whoa, Peter Steele, are you a lawyer?"
Then I realised there is no way on God's earth a lawyer would put that much legal advice up for free. :D

I should perhaps put a disclaimer up ... nothing that I say should ever be taken as legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between me and any of you.

But, no, I'm not a lawyer ... yet. I've still got a couple years of school left.

What I get from it is that when you're going to meet a minor, don't bring any condoms because if you get caught you can just tell them you weren't actually going to have sex with her.

What you should be getting from it is ... stay the **** away from minors.

41575_2224819488_8783_n.jpg

Eight year olds, dude.

Upvote 0
Contributing to the delinquency is always a charge they can fall back on.

I was a juror on a federal case involving a respected dentist. He chatted up a "minor" on the internet. Then using the US Postal Service mailed her bus tickets to come to his town from out of state. He went to the bus to meet the girl and was arrested. (There was of course a lot more to the case than simply 'chatting her up' and enticing her to come.) But the fact that he 'believed' her to be a minor and the actions he took (in that belief) got him tossed in the slammer for several years. Sick sob.......

Upvote 0
I love how if you're a model all you have to do to get laid is pretty much: a) look good, b) get laid. It really amazes me what simple-minded animals women essentially are. Mostly shocks me though.

(talking about a model friend here who gets pretty much any girl to undress by simply looking at her)

Looks alone will not get you laid on a reliable basis, if ever, as a man. Even if you look really ****in good. There's always personality or social status involved.

Upvote 0
Good looks often go hand in hand with a high social status. And yes that alone can get you laid on a regular basis. Of course you shouldn't be a jerk, but even then enough women would fall for you. It's kinda sad because I was naive enough to believe women were different than men in this area, but as it turns out that is not quite the case.

Reactions: doomis
Upvote 0
Good looks often go hand in hand with a high social status.

LoL umad? Seriously bro, life ain't a highschool movie.

And yes that alone can get you laid on a regular basis

Honestly, this post of yours combined with the last one you wrote has me convinced that you're jaded and blaming your social inadequacies on some cop-out excuse labeled "looks". Wake up and smell the coffee - that cute lil girl in class/at work probably takes it up the *** and jacks two guys off at the same time on a regular basis. They aint princesses. Now stop blaming everyone but yourself for lady troubles and do something about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nooo, it's always good looking guys and turkish immigrants, and worst of all, good looking turkish immigrants that cause all the problems in Drakon's life!

More seriously: why should women be different to men in that aspect? Also, not all women are the same. Not all fall for good looks, and hell, even those who sleep with good looking men don't neccessarly "fall" for those. I know many women who know the difference between sex and love. And enjoying the former without the latter doesn't make a bad, "impure" person.

On a sidenote: From my experiences, the really good looking people (girls, haven't had experience with guys in that way... but I guess it wouldn't be that different) tend to be rather boring in bed. Don't know if it's because of expectations you have or because very attractive people generally take less effort in several things, I don't know.

Upvote 0
On a sidenote: From my experiences, the really good looking people (girls, haven't had experience with guys in that way... but I guess it wouldn't be that different) tend to be rather boring in bed. Don't know if it's because of expectations you have or because very attractive people generally take less effort in several things, I don't know.

Well men in general are often more sexually-minded, thus think about it more often and have more "ideas." There are women like that too, but not in the same frequency of men. Also same-sex couples whether male or female tend to "understand" one another better, thus know what kind of things they'd like. :IS2:

Upvote 0
There are always others, are there not? You seem to be one who know the difficulties between men and women, how seldom it works out. And yet, we all keep trying, like fools!
What else would you spend your time on? Right now(since friday) till december 2nd i'm spending 90% of my time on learning for university and playing games on PC/PS3, because I need a pause from everything else. But eventually(well, december 2nd specifically, a friends birthday party) it'll go back to normal because I really can't stand more than 2 weeks max without feeling to urge to meet a new girl or at least getting drunk and have the illusion of it while ultimately failing. Best thing to do is to find a balance of your duties(learning for school/university, going to work), social needs(hanging out with friends, going out and getting drunk, having contact in whatever form with female beings, as nerdy as it may sound) and personal hobbies(like gaming).

Upvote 0