• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

So, I've gone and dumped my significant other, a rash decision made from another one of my sad, sad mood swings. If only life were like a video game, preferably Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
To be honest it's things like this that make living worthwhile because it means your life isn't boring and at least you feel alive.

Upvote 0
To be honest it's things like this that make living worthwhile because it means your life isn't boring and at least you feel alive.
What kind of creature are you that you thrive on pain and that fighting boredom is this important to you, lol?:p

Getting dumped doesn't make me feel alive, it makes me feel like faquing dying.
I'd take a hundred boring days sitting around with the person I love over one day of exciting, alive-feeling getting dumped and a subsequent month of feeling like **** any time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What kind of creature are you that you thrive on pain and that fighting boredom is this important to you, lol?:p

I'd take a hundred boring days sitting around with the person I love over one day of exiting, alive-feeling getting dumped and a subsequent month of feeling like **** any time.

You dumped me and I...

Upvote 0

I'd take a hundred boring days sitting around with the person I love over one day of exiting, alive-feeling getting dumped and a subsequent month of feeling like **** any time.
I know I wouldn't. Life isn't just the positive stuff.

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
That's very Zen and all, and that's what I'd tell someone who got dumped if I was a friend of hollow phrases, and someone else already dropped the precious "plenty o' fish in the sea" line before I could get on that motha-effer with ironically overdone conviction, but that certainly doesn't mean I'd rather have my loved one leave me than not leave me because a) hey, at least a break-up isn't boring and b) gotta fill up my negative aspect quota so my life doesn't get too good.
No danger of that ever happening anyway, so I'm good on that front, at least.

Agree to disagree?:p

Upvote 0
Gotta love the 'plenty of other fish in the sea' comment.
Just makes me want to slap someone silly. People who say that truely don't get it, do they?

The times I hear it, I raeg. I know there's plenty of fish in the sea... But I wanted THAT one, you know? There's also all the fun times spent that have all gone down the drain, as if it were all wasted time in the end. Knowing that there's loads of other people around doesn't remedy that at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So university life is pretty much all about learning and getting drunk at parties. Pretty much the same as my schooltime :D Just more intense and more awesome because university people are mostly intelligent. This combined with advent season(punch anyone), it's gonna be tough for my liver in the next time....

Well, that's only the first 2-3 semesters. The fun will burn fast. After that you will not give a **** anymore about getting drunk and your main concern will be to keep up with the the load of crap you'll have pending in your subjects. At least if you care about your grades xD

Upvote 0
So i was playing Killing Floor yesterday, i was Zerking a Scrake, when i noticed he said this:

Spoiler!

To the person that recorded and/or coded it in, i thank you from the heart of my bottom :IS2:

Upvote 0