• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Lulzsec did the unthinkable and took down 4chan. Now thousands of would be lurkers are otherwise lost in the internet, not sure what do.
So that's the cause.

my guess was:
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Guys, I need your help. I just made this forums signature, but a friend pointed out a problem with it.
Now I want you to open the first spoiler window and tell me what you're reading at first glance.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
I always wonder how in "to catch a predator" they are able to arrest those people while they actually did nothing wrong yet. They didn't even chat with an underage girl, it's a paid actress. I'm not supporting them but you can't arrest a guy for something he was about to do if it wasn't a set up. Force them to go to therapy however is another case.

Upvote 0
I'm sure that's what they'll try to use as defense, but I think it's mostly the chatting they get them on and them showing up is mostly a dramatic pay-off for TV.
Besides, how convincing is it when they show up there with a bottle of Jack and a pack of condoms, lol.

Not that I support that smarmy douche Chris Hansen in any way. Or vigilantism against people who get set up in general (if you want to shoot someone who invades your home and threatens your loved one, fine, but don't dangle bait in front of someone and then go after them when they grab it). Or exploiting an (uniformly hated) affliction for TV ratings. Or fear-mongering and hate-mongering. Or that smarmy douche Chris Hansen.

Seriously, do you think he talks to his wife in that stupid TV-voice?

Upvote 0
I'm sure that's what they'll try to use as defense, but I think it's mostly the chatting they get them on and them showing up is mostly a dramatic pay-off for TV.
Besides, how convincing is it when they show up there with a bottle of Jack and a pack of condoms, lol.

I saw one guy bring a happy meal with the condoms once. That's something, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Yea but they chat with a paid actress who's over 18. Nothing illegal with that. Perhaps they could interrogate them and get a search warrant but I think most of them don't have anything incriminating at home.

Upvote 0