The "anything" thread

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com

Her achievements are pure win!

This site made my day. I needed a good laughs because this days sucks for me

Last edited:

Fedorov

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2005
Her achievements are pure win!

This site made my day. I needed a good laughs because this days sucks for me

The whole thread gives me a "not sure if serious" feel, is like the IS-2 thread all over again. Oh come on, just look at the avatar in the 4th post.

Moyako

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2008
Venezuela
www.xfire.com
Its obviously a parody site. Been browsing the threads while lunch and it's funny (just look at the trademark for true christian xD), but pretty offensive, too

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
I once forgot my phone in my pants which got washed in the washing machine. It still worked like nothing happend.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
I hate phones.
Not as much as hoovers (vacuum cleaners) but nearly.

I do have a little computer in my pocket, which is nice...
Unfortunately, people try ( try) to telephone me on it.

I was first issued with a "car phone" in 1990, I'm a dedicated hater of phones. :cool:.

Gawd save teh Queen...

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I wish I could find that sticks-for-limbs chick hot. I really do, but all I can do is giggle when she's using her ridiculously thin arms to push insanely heavy rocks around that would take normal people heavy machinery to even nudge.

I liked Legend though. I'm a sucker for illogical rock-pushing puzzles.:)
EDIT: And the environments looked cool.

Last edited: