• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound The 716ID sound mod

Hopefully some of the sounds I have done for CC will match up to the high standards he set.

The voice pack for the Romanians isn't bad in my opinion (and X's) but getting weapons JUST right is rather problematic and calls for a helluva lot of fiddling and knob twiddling and most of all that vital commodity for anyone involved in this kind of thing, patience.

Upvote 0
indeed the have but there are quite a few that could effortlessly be better and a few that desperately need replacing.

the sound of a faust exploding on a tank should sound more satisfying. the mg42 should sound less artificial, same goes for the g41.

the grenade explosion sound dosen't really sound much like an explosion and the satchel explosion sounds arn't all that scary either.

the artillery blasts could sound better, too.

i really hope xancerman will add and change what needs fixing in a future patch, afterall isen't sound modding a hobby for it and not just work?

Upvote 0
indeed the have but there are quite a few that could effortlessly be better and a few that desperately need replacing.

the sound of a faust exploding on a tank should sound more satisfying. the mg42 should sound less artificial, same goes for the g41.

the grenade explosion sound dosen't really sound much like an explosion and the satchel explosion sounds arn't all that scary either.

i really hope xancerman will add and change what needs fixing in a future patch, afterall isen't sound modding a hobby for it and not just work?

Effortlessly? Hmm...:p

Upvote 0

You had me going there, for a minute I thought you were serious and then I saw those last two comments.

The G-41 (and the G-43, for that matter) don't sound great imo but the arty? How could you effortlessly improve that? It sounds great - the only way to make it more impressive is if it were to blow out your eardrums and leave you bleeding from all orifices.

And sound creation and engineering can be and often is a demanding profession not just a hobby.

Upvote 0

agree:)

Upvote 0