• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thanks Ramm.

Private Who?

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
Texas
I was quite happy to see Ramm on tonight playing at 7th Cav. I spent an enjoyable hour there. That's the first time I've seen Ramm on since the beta, and I think it'd go a long way for the community and the game itself to see more [TW] tags in more servers. It's been quite a while since I'd played, but seeing Ramm put out the word that he was on playing...well...that was enough to pull me in.

Seriously, it would be a good idea to bring player counts up for squads of Tripwire employees to be conspicuously seen playing the game. Spread out, spread the word, and come out to play. It paid off for the 7th Cav tonight, and it could do more for all of us.

A word about the native language option

A word about the native language option

This might have already been posted somewhere here. Tonight someone asked Ramm about why we there is no option to enable native languages for the friendly troops. He said the feature was not included because of memory concerns.

Upvote 0