• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thank You TRIPWIRE for DLC!

GHUNTERthaFIRST

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2020
I was very bummed out after quickly beating the game on 100% when I got the game on release day (DAY ONE with Preorder Tiger Shark add-on), and said this cant be it... I recently redownloaded it in wake of the announcement of the Truth Quest DLC. I needed more Killer Shark Action! I gotta say you delivered a new DLC: Truth Quest!!! I am beyond excited, thanks! I also want to say thanks to the fans of making a game that I guilty enjoy so much with enough hype and revenue that TripWire GREEN LIGHTED DLC! Thanks TripWire again I hope that there will be more DLC in the future after Truth Quest... Maybe something prehistoric.. just an idea!

I think one of the bosses is Dinoseukus a prehistoric Giant Crocodile the size of Megledon.
What I meant by prehistoric is that we go through a underwater portal for this one reason “in a story based mission” which only opens up once we meet the criteria in which the this portal opens up. We go back in time see dinosaurs and such and the boss for that stage is the mighty Mosasaurus! This boss is protecting something ancient that Port Clovis waterlife needs! I have this crazy story and would love to go further into detail on what a DLC 2 could be! But I think it would be totally LEGENDARY!

Upvote 0