• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Thank you for still updating Killing Floor 2

Jhil2464

Jul 10, 2016
Hello, I know some fans of KF2 give Tripwire a hard time. I am not going to be doing that.
I want to thank each one of them individually if I ever had the chance for making this awesome game.
I won't criticize them aggressively, the game is 7 years old now, and the team is doing an exceptional job at providing us with updates, addressing feedback.
Thank you for keeping KF2 as a bloody, fun, gorey, team based game.
I never dreamed I would ever play a game for 1000's of hours, and make more than a 100 friends, my entire friends list is from players I met playing 6 player online survival.
Thank you for breathing life into this game for so many years Tripwire, and any other team that is working on it.

I'll say the same as I always do : constructive criticism is good to take, either positive or negative. And complaining about stuff that could be improved doesn't turn us automatically into haters.

This being said, no need to spat out venom in a topic dedicated to praising the work they've done : if they made you happy, if they helped you produce memories that you now cherish... It's super good ! And no one should be allowed to rain on your parade.

Because at the end of the day, I still have more than 500+ hours in the game and always come back to try the new thing. It would be a lie to say Tripwire did nothing good or that I didn't enjoy the game as much as I despised it at times.

Bottom line : it's ok, sometimes even necessary to complain. But we shouldn't forget to be positive from time to time. And I guess most of us did forget along the years.

It was one hell of a ride either way.

Upvote 0
Love the game, run two public servers that are well used and this is the most frustrating event since the webadmin takeaway. The drone crashing servers left and right means rebooting my rented servers multiple times a day. Well within the framework of decency to criticize this latest fiasco.

Edited to say that I too have K's of hours and have a long friends list from the game also.

Upvote 0