• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    In just a few minutes the "Rising Storm Beta" application will be updated to the latest beta build of the game! Featuring bug fixes, some community feature requests, and the new vehicles and weapon!

We will be opening up our server tomorrow to host the first outside the office test so stay tuned for an event announcement with the exact time!

In just a few minutes the "Rising Storm Beta" application will be updated to the latest beta build of the game! Featuring bug fixes, some community feature requests, and the new vehicles and weapon!

We will be opening up our server tomorrow to host the first outside the office test so stay tuned for an event announcement with the exact time!

m3MmsuY.jpg

Upvote 0

I know I just tweeted at you regarding it but might as well post here as well, do the fixes include the graphical issues with AMD cards (like the black smoke)? Really, want to get back into RO2 but that issue just deters me honestly.

Upvote 0

Nice to hear!! But what are the community feature requests?? Gameplaywise more recoil more sway, rambo mg etc???

Upvote 0
    Where the **** is MG42?? I cannot find it

The role selection menu is slightly bugged atm (for AT soldier and MG). You can type "loaded" into the console, then find the MG42 amidst all the other guns your character is now loaded with.

Will have to see if online play differs in terms of which bugs are present when compared to offline play. =o

Last edited:
    Upvote 0