Test out the MG-42 and New Tanks in the Rising Storm Beta

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
I just really hope the new tanks have a timer showing how long you have to wait until switching seats is completed. Like I've said before, the stopwatches used for SnD would be perfect for this. Just have the second hand counting backwards.

Jpz38 Hetzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 21, 2013
I just really hope the new tanks have a timer showing how long you have to wait until switching seats is completed. Like I've said before, the stopwatches used for SnD would be perfect for this. Just have the second hand counting backwards.

Good idea +1

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ

Without animations, something like this +1

Proud_God

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2005
Belgium
+1 and also a timer for when you get out of transports (you can be shot while this timer runs) and also allow us to exit tanks, again with timer :)

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
More +1ing for the timer.

Also, I may be a little slow here, but has the beta added ricocheting shells? I never noticed it in game before and was something that bothered me as I liked it in RO1. Am I just being a dope?

Cwivey

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2011
In the hills! (of England)
Also, I may be a little slow here, but has the beta added ricocheting shells? I never noticed it in game before and was something that bothered me as I liked it in RO1. Am I just being a dope?

They've been in since the game was released. It's just less ping-pong and happens more at distances or at very sharp angles when close up.

Znidy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 26, 2014
They've been in since the game was released. It's just less ping-pong and happens more at distances or at very sharp angles when close up.

I've seen shells ricochet at a big distance couple of nights back :D So don't worry, it's in the game ;)

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
I just really hope the new tanks have a timer showing how long you have to wait until switching seats is completed.

Even simpler...

They do ricochet - just more visible now.

Kleist

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2009
Deutschland
+1 and also a timer for when you get out of transports (you can be shot while this timer runs) and also allow us to exit tanks, again with timer :)

+1 :IS2:

I really like to leave my tank to see what is going on behind the next corner, before I move my tank. The option to leave and enter tanks isn

Bane5

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2012
I just started downloading a 3.1GB patch just as of now.

I presume this means the update is being released?