• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Teslalauncher

Bluntman420

Grizzled Veteran
May 21, 2015
Los Angeles
Y'all have thoughts on the Teslalauncher? I tried it out last night and it seemed really underwhelming. Aside from the grenades, which are useful, the weapon itself seems just kind of bland. I don't feel tempted at all to use it instead of the other weapons. Since it runs out of ammo quickly and doesn't seem to deal much damage, it doesn't help one survive more than other weapons. The nailgun is worlds better (obviously TWI has had more time to balance it).

Was curious to hear more thoughts about the Teslalauncher from the community! I'm gonna keep playing around with it since I've only given it a couple of tries but maybe y'all know something I don't.

the thing was ridiculously OP during beta 1, now it got heavy nerfed before release.... now it's a gun that doesn't make sense to use, unless you can head track perfectly and unload a mag into the head of a big zed with almost every bullet.
(if anything, it shouldn't have existed in the 1st place, incision included)

Upvote 0