• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

This psychopath killed 93 ppl and not a single f*** was given 3 days later.
1311599554043_198.jpg

brb spending 21years in hotel like prison with internet,computer,food etc.

Because the Norwegians are much more intelligent than every other one :)

The repression is counterproductive :rolleyes:

‪A Liberal Prison System - Bastoy Island, in the fjord of Olso, Norway‬‏ - YouTube

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Glenn Beck probably does more damage to US interests abroad than any other single person.

I really think that's a little exaggerated, tbh.

I suspect that your average man on the street in, say, Moscow, Karachi or Kuala Lumpur knows that he dislikes the USA, yet at the same time has no idea who Glen Beck is.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yes, but you still have to take responsibility of what you say. You can't just spew random crap and think nobody will scold you for that :p

Well, see, that's the thing of it: Glen Beck (or anyone else) exercises their right to free speech in a way you don't like, then you get to exercise your right to free speech and call them a retard if you want.

To paraphrase Churchill, it ain't a perfect system but it's the best one anyone's come up with yet.

Upvote 0
German media is the worst in the world when it comes to twisting facts. (tied with british media???)

He used WOW as an excuse for why he was isolating himself. Games had nothing to do with it, except for giving him a reason to not spend time with family and friends.

No FOX has them both beaten.

Aw screw it all MSM is terrible.

And I can't believe they're trying to pin this on video games. I mean do these people not realize that probably 80%+ of Western males 12-35 play violent video games to some extent?

Not to mention the absurdity of supposedly learning how to operate an assault rifle while playing any shooter...

Upvote 0
Because the Norwegians are much more intelligent than every other one :)

The repression is counterproductive :rolleyes:

‪A Liberal Prison System - Bastoy Island, in the fjord of Olso, Norway‬‏ - YouTube

Repression IS counterproductive.

You can't use one nutjob in Norway to justify say... the United States' barbaric prison system or bash the system highlighted in that video.

You throw some teenage MJ dealer into prison here he comes out a hardened criminal... if he survives that is.

Makes sense to me that if you threw some gangster into one of those Norway "luxury" prisons he'd come out a better person.

I mean did you hear what it said??... only 10% of the people imprisoned there return to crime after they get out. It's over 50% in the US. (higher than that according to some sources)

End of story.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How the hell does gunning down 90+ children advance the far right wing extremist agenda?

It doesn't. To be honest, it didn't accomplish anything for his cause except making it infamous for slaughtering unarmed children.
No FOX has them both beaten.

Aw screw it all MSM is terrible.

And I can't believe they're trying to pin this on video games. I mean do these people not realize that probably 80%+ of Western males 12-35 play violent video games to some extent?

Not to mention the absurdity of supposedly learning how to operate an assault rifle while playing any shooter...
The only valid argument I've heard from the media against gaming is the whole "mindset" one, which really is rather flimsy in itself. Most of the others tend to come from people who don't know games, guns, and usually both.

Upvote 0