• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Terrible Tragedy In Norway

Dude released a 800 000 words book available online where he exposes his political thoughts, motivations, and instructions on how to do same.

I've seen that "manifesto", browsed through it, it's terrifyingly scary reading, especially at the end. He details everything, from getting materials for explosives, manufacturing them, obtaining weapons, even businesses he got them from, websites and sports/gun stores in Oslo. Hopefully a lot of people will get a serious visit from the police pretty soon. How the hell this nut managed to get an automatic rifle with scope, a Glock, several tons of fertilizer, equipment etc, and not get red flagged by the security services is a mystery.

Autenticity is not verified as yet though, but it would be one hell of a fake job. He posed with the anglified name "Andrew Berwick".

Also of note is photos of him in some kind of diver (skins?) suit, aiming a scoped assault rifle, and with a logo on his left shoulder stating "Marxist Hunter Norway"... There's also a 12 min hate-video on YT where the same logo is shown with England instead of Norway. There might even be "cells" in England, but it might also be very far-fetched at the moment.

I'm not posting links but it will be all over the place pretty soon anyway.

Upvote 0
I'm Norwegian and the way I learned of this was absolutely bizarre. I don't live in Oslo, didn't turn on the TV, don't have a radio and didn't go to any news sites the day it happened and spent much of the day inside due to bad weather and mostly chatting on-line with foreigners, so I didn't know about it the first day. But just before bed I followed a link from these forums and watched a documentary about Stalingrad, and of course saw all the bombed out buildings there.

Then in the morning I woke up and went to the newsagent, where I first learned of this when I saw all the papers on the newsstands with their front pages covered with pictures of the bombed high rise buildings in Oslo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've seen that "manifesto", browsed through it, it's terrifyingly scary reading, especially at the end. He details everything, from getting materials for explosives, manufacturing them, obtaining weapons, even businesses he got them from, websites and sports/gun stores in Oslo. Hopefully a lot of people will get a serious visit from the police pretty soon. How the hell this nut managed to get an automatic rifle with scope, a Glock, several tons of fertilizer, equipment etc, and not get red flagged by the security services is a mystery.

Autenticity is not verified as yet though, but it would be one hell of a fake job. He posed with the anglified name "Andrew Berwick".

Also of note is photos of him in some kind of diver (skins?) suit, aiming a scoped assault rifle, and with a logo on his left shoulder stating "Marxist Hunter Norway"... There's also a 12 min hate-video on YT where the same logo is shown with England instead of Norway. There might even be "cells" in England, but it might also be very far-fetched at the moment.

I'm not posting links but it will be all over the place pretty soon anyway.
Yeah I got ahold of this as well, reading it is pretty :eek:

That guy is ****ing insane, I read today that in a radio interview his attorney has confirmed that he is part of some large network of right-wing extremists... that truly is a horrifying thought. I hope the European authorities hunt them down.

Upvote 0
Apparently the maximum sentence length in Norway is 21 years, but there is a provision where someone can be incacerated indefinitley. I sure hope they apply this to this ****ing prick.

Also I have now finished reading this guys manifesto, it's basically neo-racism masked as attempted intellectual critique of multiculturalism and immigration. It's interesting (and scary/disgusting all at the same time) to note just how closely some of the **** in this thing resonates with the actual opinion you see from people in my country on immigration, refugees and multicuturalism.

I found some of the conmments from the Norweigan PM pretty inspiring the other day, talking about how this tragedy will not change Norway's way of life or be used to legislate away freedoms. I hope it's more than just political fluff.

Upvote 0
The guy was a ****ing psyco. He said in his book that Portugal is a "hostile" country and has a 7% islamic population and that supports islam imigration into Europe. He wanted to blow up a nuclear research reactor here to use it as a WMD.

The foreign detachment towards the reality of my dear country is so big it's funny. The largest foreign population here is people from the former Empire Colonies (aka, Angola, Mozambique, Guin

Upvote 0
This psychopath killed 93 ppl and not a single f*** was given 3 days later.
1311599554043_198.jpg

brb spending 21years in hotel like prison with internet,computer,food etc.

Reactions: Xendance
Upvote 0
"Problem Norway?"

Too early... believe me.

As to only 21 years and "comfy" prisons, the point is to treat criminals humanely and maybe give them an actual chance to again become productive members of society, instead of getting out with even more hate. It is not to exact cruel punishment on the criminal. Even when they are inhuman monsters like him. Call us naive, that's what we chose to do, and we will not let this madman change it.

Though I doubt his chances of coming out at 21 years almost non-existent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xendance
Upvote 0
Just for the record if anyone is in doubt. After 21 years he willl be in court again and judged as danger for society and get 5 more years in prison. When those 5 years are up, the same will happen again. This guy will never get out.
He wount get killed in jail either, he will be kept in isolation.

Thanks for the clarification... that makes a lot of sense.

Upvote 0
I can't believe that the German media is grabbing this up to heat up the hype against "killer games" again. :rolleyes:

German media is the worst in the world when it comes to twisting facts. (tied with british media???)

He used WOW as an excuse for why he was isolating himself. Games had nothing to do with it, except for giving him a reason to not spend time with family and friends.

Upvote 0