Terrible Tragedy In Norway

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Stephen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2011
Ch
'America is a model of force and freedom and moderation - with all the coarseness and rudeness of its people.'

- Byron

Reactions: NoxNoctum

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
Glenn Beck is scum, I thought that way of him long before this, after reading that link on the previous page to call him scum si offensive to all types of scum everywhere.

He's so low there isn't a word yet fit to describe him.

Reactions: NoxNoctum

RiccardoTheBeAst

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
Italy
This psychopath killed 93 ppl and not a single f*** was given 3 days later.

brb spending 21years in hotel like prison with internet,computer,food etc.

Because the Norwegians are much more intelligent than every other one :)

The repression is counterproductive :rolleyes:

‪A Liberal Prison System - Bastoy Island, in the fjord of Olso, Norway‬‏ - YouTube

Reise

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2006
Maine, US
Glenn Beck is already being punished, he just doesn't know it.

He's a source of comedy and entertainment for thousands.

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
Yes, but you still have to take responsibility of what you say. You can't just spew random crap and think nobody will scold you for that :p

Well, see, that's the thing of it: Glen Beck (or anyone else) exercises their right to free speech in a way you don't like, then you get to exercise your right to free speech and call them a retard if you want.

To paraphrase Churchill, it ain't a perfect system but it's the best one anyone's come up with yet.

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
It always puts a smile on my face to see videos like that of random people doing the right thing when something like this happens, reminds me how many good people there are in the world. :eek:

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
How the hell does gunning down 90+ children advance the far right wing extremist agenda?

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
German media is the worst in the world when it comes to twisting facts. (tied with british media???)

He used WOW as an excuse for why he was isolating himself. Games had nothing to do with it, except for giving him a reason to not spend time with family and friends.

No FOX has them both beaten.

Aw screw it all MSM is terrible.

And I can't believe they're trying to pin this on video games. I mean do these people not realize that probably 80%+ of Western males 12-35 play violent video games to some extent?

Not to mention the absurdity of supposedly learning how to operate an assault rifle while playing any shooter...

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Because the Norwegians are much more intelligent than every other one :)

The repression is counterproductive :rolleyes:

‪A Liberal Prison System - Bastoy Island, in the fjord of Olso, Norway‬‏ - YouTube

Repression IS counterproductive.

You can't use one nutjob in Norway to justify say... the United States' barbaric prison system or bash the system highlighted in that video.

You throw some teenage MJ dealer into prison here he comes out a hardened criminal... if he survives that is.

Makes sense to me that if you threw some gangster into one of those Norway "luxury" prisons he'd come out a better person.

I mean did you hear what it said??... only 10% of the people imprisoned there return to crime after they get out. It's over 50% in the US. (higher than that according to some sources)

End of story.

Last edited:

timur

FNG / Fresh Meat
How the hell does gunning down 90+ children advance the far right wing extremist agenda?

It doesn't. To be honest, it didn't accomplish anything for his cause except making it infamous for slaughtering unarmed children.
No FOX has them both beaten.

Aw screw it all MSM is terrible.

And I can't believe they're trying to pin this on video games. I mean do these people not realize that probably 80%+ of Western males 12-35 play violent video games to some extent?

Not to mention the absurdity of supposedly learning how to operate an assault rifle while playing any shooter...
The only valid argument I've heard from the media against gaming is the whole "mindset" one, which really is rather flimsy in itself. Most of the others tend to come from people who don't know games, guns, and usually both.