• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Teleportation Non-Responsive

thunder_men

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 17, 2017
After launching Killing Floor Incursion for Oculus I have been unable to pass the teleportation sequence of the tutorial. The waypoint flashes and turns according to the analog, but I am unable to use the teleport function to move about the map/training area. I tried troubleshooting a series of solutions to no success.

- Uninstalling/Re-Installing KF Incursion
- Restarting PC
- Toggling free motion/sitting vs. standing/face sensor vs. 360 view/etc.. variety of setting functions

Still no progress beyond the first part (teleportation) of tutorial.
PC meets all required specs and all other games operate flawlessly.

I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

We believe we have found what is causing Teleportation to not be properly detected for some users in training and are working on a fix.

If you are not teleporting at all, When you go to teleport lift your thumb completely from the stick and let it snap back to center. This should engage the teleport.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I preordered this game to learn a teleport glitch make it impossible to get past the tutorial. When I attempt to teleport, the blue teleportation circle appears in front of me, however once the joystick is released, the teleport circle remains stuck in front of me and follows wherever I point my hand. I've tried flicking, pressing, holding, clicking, ect. and the teleport will not move me, nor will the blue teleport arrow go away once the thumb is completely removed. I uninstalled, restarted my computer, reinstalled, and the same glitch happens. The teleport looks like it should function the same way as RoboRecall, but this one doesn't work. I bought a second oculus for my brother and he is getting the exact same error. I am hopeful each day that there will be an update to resolve this issue, but so far it seems like I wasted my money on a faulty tutorial.

Upvote 0