• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map TE-OperationBlauNachtigall ?

G_Sajer

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:cool:

I recently discovered the existence of a map called TE-OperationBlauNachtigall.

I placed it on Crucible to look it over. It's a CA map and I found it interesting.
It' has some flaws, such as little or no bot pathing, and the AI does not respond to the squad leader's command widget. But nevertheless, the map looks interesting and I'd love to see it developed further.

Does anyone know who the author is? I tried to get some info with a web search, but I didn't come up with much. Can anyone here fill me in on any details?

I placed it on Crucible to look it over. It's a CA map and I found it interesting.
It' has some flaws, such as little or no bot pathing, and the AI does not respond to the squad leader's command widget. But nevertheless, the map looks interesting and I'd love to see it developed further.

Does anyone know who the author is? I tried to get some info with a web search, but I didn't come up with much. Can anyone here fill me in on any details?

Where did you find it?

Upvote 0

The map was pulled down using the RO2 cache extractor from www.redorchstra2.fr I went to the site searching for further info, but although some of the site is in English, I wasn't able to come away with any idea who the author is. The map is playable on Crucible right this moment and is available on the TWI redirect if anyone wishes to to have it or play it. I'd just like to appeal to the author to do some further work on it because it looks kind of awesome.

Upvote 0

Just a tip, if you go into the SDK, and go into the worldinfo there's a string variable for the author's name.

Upvote 0