National Socialist & Soviet Union forces fight over the area of Fallen Fighters square
Changed capture point layout.
Added new buildings to allow more close quarter combat.
Added immersion features inc.: Stukas, overhead planes, smoke, sounds.
Capture point time: 32 seconds.
Round time: 36 minutes / 6 minutes per objective.
Version 3 https://www.mediafire.com/?vw0n63ybvx1x23h
- Spawn timer too long or short?
- Spawns too far away from objective or too close?
- Could the map benefit from more or less spawns?
- Is there enough protection?
- Are the red screens too big?
- Are they too far apart or too close? Pros/Cons of both.
- Are there enough paths leading into the objective? Or too many?
- Cap zone volumes too large or small?
- Cap zone timer takes too long or is too short.
- Not enough or too much cover leading up to the objective.
- Do they make sense in relation to the scenario/landscape?
- Provide a diagram of objective layout you think would work better.
- What paths do players generally take?
- Are players too bunched up in one area?
- Suggestions to get players to spread out.
- Provide an overhead image of player movements.
- Does the environment look natural?
- Are the objectives something that fits in with the surroundings?
- Do you have image references for better lighting or foliage placement?