• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map TE-DerIwanBerg

-=}WoLvErInE{=-

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Chi-Town
www.wolvy.net
Please keep in mind this is "Not" my map. Danh is the author of this map, and he no longer has time to work on it. So for now I've taking over the project. I will be re-cooking and making changes to this map from here on out for the community.

Hello! I made this map in about four days. My inspiration came from Korean war/Vietnam war games and films. This was my first map idea but I scrapped it due to my lack of skills.

It is a standard assault map with three caps. The Germans are trying to break through the Russian lines to attack the village beyond the hill. There are barbed wires blocking their path and the Russians also control the roadways. German infantry units were ordered to take out the Russian stronghold with as many men as possible. They have no tank support or aerial/artillery support. Russians have limited mortars.

Download from link and Extract into
Documents\my games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps

Hope you guys enjoy! Here are some screenshots:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Der Iwan Berg Final

Download Client & Server Files: Der Iwan Berg

Subscribe To WorkShop Version: Coming Soon

Great map, breaks up the longer-larger maps very well on rotation.

My only problem with the current version is that you cannot get over the barbed wire fence. I do remember many... many... many months ago in an early version of Derlwenberg you use to be able to 'Glitch' over the fence.

I enjoyed it much more! :) :D I hate being funneled like sheep down the 3 entrances!

Awesome fun though man, really fun :) :cool:

Upvote 0