• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad {]TDN[} The Dark Nation - Recruiting

TDN started as an Unreal Tournament Low Grav, InstaGIB CTF clan way, way back in the day. Since then we've played BF2 when it was released, CSS, UT3, Left 4 Dead, Killing Floor, Portal 2, and a host of other games I can't remember off hand.

We've got 8 gaming servers running;
2 Unreal Tournament (CTF, DM)
3 Killing Floor (Normal, Hard and Versus)
1 Counter Strike: Source (standard setup)
2 left 4 Dead (Various mods/custom campaigns [servers are identical])

Also have a Teamspeak 3 server with a 500 player slot.

I also plan on setting up a private server for TDN members only, that will be password protected.

Check us out, www.tdnclan.com. You must register on the forums to gain access to any private/password services. If you've got the skill, getting accepted shouldn't be an issue. Mostly looking for people who play somewhat regular. Doesn't have to be every day. Must be a team player, no specifics on preferred perk for now. Must have an understanding of how to play the game; IE no newbies. A mic is not required, but highly, highly recommended; so unless you're an awesome player, you might wanna invest in a mic.

As long as you're not an annoying little kid or something. ;)

Last edited:
Bumping this up.

Few updates;
7 Killing Floor servers now instead of 3, 1 of them is for members only. The other 6 is open to the public

1 plays lil big clot kitchen 24/7 | Normal
1 plays Afghanistan 24/7 | Normal
1 plays Westlondon 24/7 | Normal
1 plays 200+ Custom Maps | Normal
1 Plays Aliens Mod
1 Plays Doom III Mod
1 TDN Only; Normal game play member selected map list.

For the XMAS event, the top 4 servers also has MoonBase in the map list. Once the event is over, the servers that are 24/7 specific maps will go back to those specific maps only. Custom map server will still have the Moonbase map.

I also have intentions of doubling those number of servers in the next month since the servers seem to be filled most of the time with the exception of the Aliens and Doom III servers. Going to need to continue to tweak them as it seems they are still too difficult for most players to stay around for any length of time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0