• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad =tch=

THEDDLE

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
Hello all. I saw Killing Floor on Gameservers and I thought I would give it a try. I have been playing FPS games for several years. I recently started up my own clan. I wanted a place where all Mature Clans would be welcome. =TCH= stands for THEDDLE'S Clan Haven.

We have 2 groups the Hassassins and the Havens. The Havens are the non competitve group that just likes to have a place to hang out and play. The Hassassins are the more competitve side. I was in hopes to get a team together for COD W@W but we did not have enough competitive players. I am in hopes of getting one for COD MW 2. We will see. There are several games coming out we will be looking at. Between TCH and our good friends GTG we will have a servers in some new games.

We are always looking for mature people who like to have good clean fun. Most of us are 30's and older. We do have a few younger players in there late teens. We prefer over 18 however it depends on how you personality and maturity.

If you think you are interested then check us out. If you just want a place to hang your hat and be with good players and good people stop on by.

We share a Ventrillo with our affiliate clan GTG. So there usually someone always on.

When up and running our server IP will be 68.232.169.155:7707 For Killing Floor.

See you on the field. Have Fun Play Hard.

Thanks to GAMESERVERS for hosting this game.

=TCH=THEDDLE www.theddlegaming.com

Last edited:
Hello.

Hello.

The server is up and running. Has been almost non stop full since I got it going. I was playing until 4 am. LOL. Now if we as a group could just convince TRIPWIRE to let GAMESERVERS to add a few more slots. Not asking for many 12 would be a great total or at the minimum 10. Increase the hardness and kill more zombies. :D LOL.;)

Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

That was fun. I love the new weapons. The Demo Perk is fun to play with. Those darn pipe bombs lol. Helps when you are getting over whelmed. Just do not be to close. Over all I enjoy the new upgrades. The only downfall is the SDK is not working.

Thanks for playing come back any time Arramus.

Upvote 0
Seems to be a nice clan, but anyways i dont like it when the owner puts
his name inside the clanname :S

There are 2 groups in the clan. I am just the founder. I have had the website for awhile. There are The Clan Havens and The Clan Hassasins. This is where TCH comes from.

I am just the guy who pays the bills. So I figure I have the right to put my name on the website address.

Upvote 0
Update

Update

Well its been awhile since I looked at this post. We are always looking for good members. We are a small group right now but we are a tight group.

Over the last year we have changed our name and I just recently got a new site up and running.

We have two KF servers right now. One on a Hard regular server and one on a Vehicle Mod Hard server. Thinking about change the Vehicle Mod but we will see.

Our new site is [url]www.twin-calibur-hitmen.com [/URL]

We also have a COD BO server right now. We have not played it to much due to waiting on patch. If enough interest is presented than we will be more than happy to populate it.

If your interested sign up on the forums, read the conduct, and introduce yourself. We are looking for mature players wanting to have fun.

Upvote 0