• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Darrosquall

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Can we discuss about tanks?I'm an infantry man, but I think this is maybe the BIG(or the most important) issue about this game. As the game is now, tanks are unavalaible in every server.
This is a real pity considering how Tripwire pushed the new feature about tanks before the rocky launch in september.
ATM game is only infantry, a real issue from the "concept" behind Red Orchestra, don't you think?

In my opinion, IA should be removed from tanks, because now tank are "one man only". A solution?Crew of the tank should be spawn just like Ostfront in the field, not directly upon the tank. With sidearm, a granade, a loadout that can give the possibility to be helpful for the team even out of the tank. Just like ostfront, where tank worked well. There are other solution, but my english is not good so I have some difficult to speak about specific term, I miss for example the "universal carrier".