• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
So they mentioned that there will be 4 tanks in the game, the T34 and T70 for the Russians, and the Panzer 3 and 4 for the Germans....

So thats 2 medium tanks and 2 light tanks, the problem is that the T70 is a much lighter tank than the Panzer 3, plus it only has 2 crewmen, and also the Panzer 4 fits 4 men instead of the T34's 3.

SO! My idea is this, I think the T70 should only be used on CA maps against infantry, but not for tank only maps.... I think the T34 should be the main tank of the Russians, while the Germans get more of a mix of Panzer 3's and 4's.

The Panzer 3 is not a direct match for the T34, but it was faster, and had a separate commander, so I think it should be a mix of Panzer 3's and 4's vs T34's, while T70's should be for CA maps.

Why do they have less tanks in RO2? Was RO1 like this when it was first released? To bad, I was hoping for at least the same roster of tanks that RO has now.

Upvote 0