• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tanks - David meets Goliath!

Mormegil said:
Hey I just noticed, unless something funny is happening, it looks like you can look around the cabin when buttoned up now.

In 3.3, you're locked forward unless you unbutton.

Cool. I hope you can "lean" side to side so you can see what's passed that thingy blocking the middle in the T-34's.

I just realized you can already do this in the German tanks in 3.3.

Upvote 0
Jack said:
Yeah you can already look around like that currently. The thing is, looking around the interior doesn't help with seeing outside better, for that you would need some kind of leaning where you could peer out at an angle to one side or the other of the view port.

Hopefully, the lean function will work when in the tank.

I'm curious why the look around cockpit function wasn't in the Russian tanks. Unfinished interior I suppose.

Upvote 0
Woot!!!!!! Not sure if this has been posted but what i'd like to see in the game is to be able to throw grenades inside an open hatch. Or when you kill a commander/or any person looking leaving the hatch open enabling you to throw grenades inside. It might be difficult to master but i'd be kinda nice. So if on of you were killed and the other didn't notice and you hear a grenade land your like... Oh s***... I mean it has got practicle problems to master but if you could find a way it be kinda cool.

Upvote 0
Jimmy said:
If my shitty memory serves me correctly, you could look around in the KV-1s no? Just not the same degree as say...the Panzer IV.

Guess I spend too much time in T34-85's.

Grenades... I don't know if you can toss nades inside tanks, but I know I've been killed driving unbuttoned. I'm not sure if the nade actually went INTO the hatch, but I did get killed.

Upvote 0
Tiger I Panzer

Tiger I Panzer

Good Day,

there's a cut-model of a Tiger I Panzerkampfwagen, maybe it will be usefull for modellers.
yourimage1474ox.jpg

Here's an optical plate of Tiger I, originally from Germany:
optik3jh.gif

It's a FLAK-MG34 on commandant's tower

flugabw3wa.jpg

Tiger I front, shot by different anti-armor rounds, no penetration
gesch35xm.jpg

"Zimmerit" anti-bomb coating, effective against magnetic-bombs(Here on Sturmgesch

Last edited:
Upvote 0