• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tank spawns

PETERPANs

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
There is still lot of retards which run to moving friendly tank to die.

For example hedgehog map, as axis I started engine and got 3 of them killed, 2 was killed by back of tank and 1 in front of tank. Of course they dont know what np is. This is common, not only for hedgehog map.

May I suggest to spawn tanks more far from friendly infantry? :)

Road kills are a rather large issue, Yes some people actually try to run over friendly’s but most of them time it a idiot running in front, standing behind, trying to stand on, blocking in front. I have the problem in battlefield and I hate being kicked for it.

But I don’t think moving the tanks further away will really help it.

Upvote 0
The way I see it.

If you are stupid enough to run in front of a tank than you probably don't deserve to live(in-game).
They are massive loud death machines, it's not like you can't hear them coming from a mile away.
I for one never had this issue as I generally found that tanks are alot bigger and meaner them me and running in front of one will lead to death. A very fast embarrassing death.

There is no need to change the spawning points to cater for the few silly people who can't distinguish tank from wheelbarrow.
GTFO the way or die!

Upvote 0
I personally hate when trying to take cover behind or to the side of a tank, you walk too close and die instantly. Maybe a grace period behind a tank of say .5 sec and avoid having the side of the tank be a death field. The front will still crush you. If your dumb enough to walk in front of an :IS2: you deserve to die.

Upvote 0