Tank spawns

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

PETERPANs

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2009
There is still lot of retards which run to moving friendly tank to die.

For example hedgehog map, as axis I started engine and got 3 of them killed, 2 was killed by back of tank and 1 in front of tank. Of course they dont know what np is. This is common, not only for hedgehog map.

May I suggest to spawn tanks more far from friendly infantry? :)

jalex3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2009
Australia
Road kills are a rather large issue, Yes some people actually try to run over friendly’s but most of them time it a idiot running in front, standing behind, trying to stand on, blocking in front. I have the problem in battlefield and I hate being kicked for it.

But I don’t think moving the tanks further away will really help it.

mo0nbuggy1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2010
Melbourne, Australia.
The way I see it.

If you are stupid enough to run in front of a tank than you probably don't deserve to live(in-game).
They are massive loud death machines, it's not like you can't hear them coming from a mile away.
I for one never had this issue as I generally found that tanks are alot bigger and meaner them me and running in front of one will lead to death. A very fast embarrassing death.

There is no need to change the spawning points to cater for the few silly people who can't distinguish tank from wheelbarrow.
GTFO the way or die!

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
Maybe the peripheral indicators will also warn of a tank, because IRL, you would see 10 tons of death out of the corner of your eye.

Reactions: jalex3

ductape3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 13, 2011
I personally hate when trying to take cover behind or to the side of a tank, you walk too close and die instantly. Maybe a grace period behind a tank of say .5 sec and avoid having the side of the tank be a death field. The front will still crush you. If your dumb enough to walk in front of an :IS2: you deserve to die.

Forssen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2010
Sweden
If the tank move slower than jogging speed in your direction it should push you instead of killing you.